Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!






Here are some pictures of Madeleine before we went to the Halloween Party on Saturday night. Madeleine was a fairy princess and loved her crown and her wings, course I think she called herself a butterfly all night. She had a good time at the party, and even had her first lollipop. She did a great job at the Trunk or Treat, and now walks up to me with her treat bag and says "trick or treat". When we got home she opened all her lollipops, lined them up and started to pick one up lick it once then place it back down and move to the next one. Don't think she actually finished any of them.

I like the picture of her pumpkins this year. We haven't carved the one yet, but I don't think it will be better than the mini pumpkin that looks like it spent the night at Mardi Gras.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Halloween, and I love that she tries to trick-or-treat from you now.

Lisa said...

Ok the Mardi Gras pumpkin made me laugh so hard. Yeah, we came to LA, went to Disneyland for a couple of hours and then we drove up the coast to Monterey and spent the rest of our time there. We didn't have a minute to spare, but we should for sure get together next time we're down there!

Jen J said...

Cute , cute, cute! London did the same thing with the Halloween cookies we made--took one bite and moved on to the next! I'm so glad you're safe from all the fires!