Friday, October 19, 2007

DisneyLand


So while my brothers and their families were in town, Cory took a day off of work so we could enjoy a day at Disneyland with them. We went to Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast, unfortunately we had to be there at 7 a.m. which meant leaving our house by 6 a.m. Besides the lack of sleep, I think all had fun. Madeleine had a blast with her cousins. Even if she didn't really know what to make of the characters at first (I love her face with Pluto). We were able to get the Southern California Pass, which has weekends and holidays blacked out (but who really wants to go to Disneyland during those times anyways). So I am sure we will be back a few more times, since we weren't to get everything done we wanted to in one day. Oh and the picture of Madeleine and the car, is her hugging the car. Everytime we go out to the car she hugs the hood and says "hello car".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe how grown up your little baby is.

karin said...

I am trying to get our playgroup to go to Disneyland next week, I should let you know and you can meet us there.

Oh, this is Karin- Emily's sister.

Lisa said...

Wow in that first picture Madeleine looks like a model! I mean look at her hair! Beautiful!
We just went to Disneyland in June and we had a blast. It is definitely a lot more fun to go with kids!

Nats said...

Karin- Emily has my emial and phone number. Be nice to see you again!