Thursday, November 8, 2007

About That Time Again


If you know me at all, you know that one thing that constantly changes about myself is my hair. I'm not attatched to my hair at all. I'll grow it long then chop it short, be a blonde then dye it red. Well its that time again, where the length of the hair just isn't worth my time to do in the morning. I also have very fine hair so the longer it gets the flatter it seems. I chopped it above my sholders, so at least I won't be stuck in the perma-ponytail that has been with me for so long. One of my favorite stories is that when Cory met me I had red hair, and when he came to pick me up for our first date I had bleached it blonde. I later found out that it my red hair was one of the reasons he liked me when we first met.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nat I love it! I think that is a perfect length for you and I really like the color.

MeL said...

Ooooo Baby! You so sexy!

...

If I was there in person, THIS would be the moment when I would totally smack your bum.

You look Fa-boo-lous, dah-ling. As always. You are my sunshine!

Unknown said...

Love it! The length, the color, you looks GOOD.

chloe said...

Nat...this is Chloe Andersen. I found you through someone's blog. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! It's fun to see how everyone is doing and where you all ended up. I actually work with one of Heather's brothers-in-law. Small world!