Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Something A Little More Light Hearted

So I decided I'd post something not so serious. This picture was taken a few months ago, when we were trying to see how well Madeleine would do with Pull-Ups. She decided to put one on as a hat and some others on her arms. She'd run around the house screaming at the top of her lungs. One day I tried to take a picture of her but she wouldn't stay still for one, this is the best one I got (our camera is also dying). And please ignore the mess of our bed and our room...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm. Halloween is coming up. But pull-ups can be good everyday-wear, too.

Lisa said...

Captain Underwear! Great Costume.

Funny thing is, Maddi did the same thing. Maybe it's a girl thing? I don't know about you but I do that every so often...