Thursday, October 9, 2008

Soccer Tease




I know... its been like 3 months since my last post.

Lets see... I quit my job last week. It was just getting to be too much for me. The move, Cory's schedule, Madeleine's schedule and mine... and of course other issues like the fact that I'm crazy. Last Friday was my last day, and I think it was a good thing overall. Now I can do important things like... updating this blog!

Madeleine is making a lot of improvements between pre-k and her speech classes. She bought some bright pink dora cowboy boots and wears them everyday. Here's a picture of her going to church... I know very country.

Cory has been working hard at law school. We still try to make time for leisure, but sometimes I'm lucky to talk to him before we head to bed.

AND to top it all off, for many different reasons, we adopted a dog. He's name is Socrates (Madeleine pronounces it Soccer Tease). He shouldn't get more than 20 lbs, and is about 5 months old... they think. So far he's been very well behaved. He needs a bit of a cut, but that won't happen until we can bath him, in another 5 days or so. And we get the joy of house training him, since we are in an apartment.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY! You posted! Love the boots, love the dog, and yay for quitting jobs! They're such a bother. Ok, I'm sending you an email...stay tuned!

Unknown said...

WHAA?? A dog? I didn't see that coming. How fun, though. H is jealous.