Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Little Late



So here is a picture from Madeleine's Birthday... that was in what? July... yeah I'm so ontop of things.

Socrates got a trim, he looks like a whole new dog. And his housetraining is going much better. Maybe he just had to get used to the new environment.

Madeleine has fall break this week, so we are doing lots of park trips.

Cory has several papers, so I'm hoping I will at least see him some this week.

I've been super tired... you know that tired where you get a full night sleep still feel exhausted and so you rest some more, and you some how feel even more tired? Yeah... hopefully its just a bug or something I'm fighting.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the cooler weather! I know I am.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

cute pic!!! I love that you have a dog.