Monday, December 15, 2008




Well we got a little bit of snow, and it made Madeleine very happy. Though now it is all melted, which now makes me happy. We had to buy her some new shoes as her Dora boots were just too smelly, so I finally got rid of the bright pink dora boots... only to be replaced with bright blue tinkerbell boots. She has her own personality thats for sure.

We bought a new/used car. So we'll see how it does on the drive up to NYC for Christmas to see my parents. Its a Hyundai Santa Fe, so more space than the sentra and hopefully more reliable.

3 comments:

A moment in the Life of Stacey said...

Snow! That's awesome. I would like to know where you want me to send your Christmas presents. Can you text me the address?

Kirsten said...

ahhhh to NY for x-mas. well that should be fun!! or crazy! who knows. how convient so mnay of you are on the east coast. I guess your parents aren't done until summer or something right?

Nats said...

Yeah my parents are done in.... July I think. Then back to El Segundo for them.