Monday, December 1, 2008

Hmmmm.....


December... already? Well better late then never right? Here is a picture of Madeleine in her Tinkerbell costume. And yes that is her with camo pants and her pink cowboy boots. Everything is Tinkerbell right now. The K-mart near us is going out of business so I was able to find a few things on sale. Madeleine got terribly sick again with an ear infection and Cory has his first final tomarrow.

I went to my sisters in North Carolina for Thanksgiving. She did a fantastic job for dinner, and we all had a lot of fun. Thankfully Aiden got along with Madeleine, and Stacy was nice enough to let us bring our dog. I got to see my friend Emily and her 2 little ones. I only wish I could have stayed longer to do some serious hanging out. Maybe I'll have to head back out there before both their husbands finish school this next year.

I feel like we've been super busy, but I don't have much to report. We are getting ready for Christmas. We bought our first tree this year, just a small fake one... but better than nothing. We are planning on going to my parents for Christmas, where my sisters Heather and Stacy will be there with their families.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted a Halloween picture of her!

Kirsten said...

I guess your parents are done with the mish thing now? now I wish I were going to LA and could see you guys.