Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Super Robot Girl



I have no idea where Madeleine got this idea. But her super-hero name is now... Super Robot Girl, and apparently she likes toilet paper to be tied around her. Here is another I found that Cory must have taken while I was at work the other day, since I dont' remember this at all.

We are doing well. I started my training, so for 2 weeks I'll be working full-time, which I'm not THRILLED about but in 2 weeks I'll be doing my part-time schedule. Everyone seems very friendly and helpful, which is good because I'm sure I'll have lots of questions once I really start.

Madeleine's birthday is Saturday, and I think we decided to do a water park. Since we can't have a real party might as well just do something we normally woulnd't do that we know she'll love.

3 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

Unknown said...

Super Robot Girl is more like Super Robot Woman! She looks SO grown up!
I'm glad you're going with the water park idea. Even though my fat belly is all over the place, that's where I want to go.

Kirsten said...

that is an awesome picture. it will be so fun to bring that up when she is a teenager :)