Monday, April 14, 2008

Stress and Cold Sores

Sexy title right? Well since being back from Tennessee, we've been busy trying to get things ready. When I get extremely stressed I get cold sores, now I usually only get them maybe once or twice a year but I've now had two in the last month. Am I stressed? I think so! I had one of those days where I started to panic, and what do you know! The next morning I woke up with a cold sore starting to form on my lip. And the thing about cold sores is I start to stress about the cold sore when I'm already obviously stressing. I decided to go to the store and buy some new cold sore medicine as what I had obviously wasn't working too well. I normally buy a moderate priced one, but this time I decided to go all out and buy Abreva, the smallest container for about double the price. I figure what do I got to lose? Well I gotta say this actually worked. The cold sore didn't grow to its normal size and didn't get nearly as nasty as they usually do. I know you are all excited to read my post about cold sores, but I'm excited to find something that actually helped!

Ok onto other things! Cory has started to take apart furniture in hopes that it will make it easier to move... he of course doesn't pack the stuff in the entertainment center or whats in the drawers but just sets them aside for "later". Does "later" mean me going through them? I think so! We are also trying to finish up the apartment application, which is much more detailed than anything I had to fill out in Utah. Here's to hoping we pass all the credit checks and such.

This week we also have my brothers family and one of his in-law families visiting. So its a full house once again. Madeleine is having a blast with the extra kids, and is learning about sharing very quickly. Cory's parents will also be visiting this weekend. Busy busy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your houseguests are coming to help you pack. Otherwise, I hope they stay for the afternoon, take you for dinner, and get out of the way! :)

Kirsten said...

Nat,
just found your blog via stacy. so good to hear of you! I do got to ES everyonce and a while and clearly I don't see you. I don't think I've seen you sice you were prego with your little one and working as a stadium usher at BYU stadium. Crazy. Best of luck with law school though. CRAZY!!!!
cheers,
Kirsten Edlefsen Bean

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.