Friday, April 25, 2008

Less Than Two Weeks

So in two weeks we will have the truck packed up and we will be on our way to Salt Lake City. We are going there to spend Saturday with some friends and Sunday (Mother's Day) with family. We then will have 2 LONG days of driving to get to Tennessee late Tuesday night. Since the apartment office will be closed by the time we get there we'll have to stay in a hotel that night. Then Wednesday morning we'll spend all day unpacking I'm sure. Cory's already called the utilities and internet (can't live without internet anymore) so at least we'll have power when we get there.

I was going to try and do a small party for Madeleine before we left, but I don't think I'll be able to squeeze one in. Instead I think I'll take some small items for her last day of preschool. That works right? Madeleine is starting to cry when I drop her off at school, maybe its because when she comes back there are items missing from the house.

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm so scatter-brained that I can't seem to stay on one task long enough for it to get fully finished. We have boxes half full, Desks half taken apart, I have random papers around with important information about the move all through the house.

Also our car has decided to keep having items that needs fixing... I wonder if we've hit the point on our car that its costing more to put into it than buying another one.

If you would like our new info email me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want you to know that it's my fault and not AJ's. He gave me the urgent message to call you, but it was too early, then I forgot my phone, then it's too early again, then I just forget altogether . . .I will call you soon. I will.

Nats said...

Its ok Em, I more than understand. I'm plenty insane at the moment, well more so than usual.