Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Correct Way To Eat Pudding

Tuesday was one of those days where the big thing I did was shower and got ready. Was a pretty lazy day in that I wasn't feeling 100%. For a snack Madeleine and I had those snack size pudding cups. Madeleine actually began to eat it, which I was greatful for since what she is willing to eat is very limited. She began with a spoon, and somehow it turned into her using her finger and licking it off. Now when Madeleine doesn't like something on her hand she wipes it in her hair. So soon after she had pudding in her hair. The pudding eating became much more elaborate as she began to dip her finger in the pudding then running it along her arm and licking the pudding off of her arm. By this point in time I had already decided she was taking a bath after this snack.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how much I wish you had a picture on this post.

Lisa said...

Ok that's hilarious. Maddi does the same thing with yogurt. What a mess.

Unknown said...

I second the picture comment Emily made and I want to request one of you and Cory too.