Monday, May 14, 2012

HOUSE

We bought a house... a HOUSE.  I know we are in our 30's and this is a normal adventure for people, but I really can't believe that we are at this point.  We are 'for reals' settling into Kingsport, TN?


Don't get me wrong.  We love it here.  Madeleine is doing great, Cory loves his job, and the people are so friendly and nice.  I am grateful that things have worked out, so that we can buy a house in this beautiful country. 

I think the house, along with everything else that is going on, we are a little stressed.  Madeleine is finishing up her school year, and I with work.  We are slowly but surely moving everything into our new home, movers are coming on the 25th to move the big stuff that we don't want to.  Cory's work load is keeping him busy several nights a week, and sometimes on the weekends as well.  Cory has also signed up for the Virgina Bar.  Which means studying at night, to get ready for the big two day test this summer. 

So, we've been 'a little' stressed. 


I am hoping once we are settled into the house, I can arrange a birthday party for Madeleine.  We haven't had much luck on birthdays, but I figure I gotta try again at some point. 

No comments: