Saturday, March 27, 2010

Organization!

Today I've spent most the day organizing and re-arranging the desks. I stole the desk we had in Madeleine's room and put it our room. I also stopped by Target to pick up a few random desk organizers. This is all in attempt to better help my situation while I'm in my second placement of student teaching.

During my last placement I had some papers upstairs, some down, and some that moved around throughout the day. I'm going to attempt to have everything in one area this time. Between Cory, Madeleine, and I the kitchen table always seems to be covered by someone's schoolwork. And maybe by having my stuff in one place upstairs, I'll be less distracted.

Madeleine has lost both of her teeth! Sometimes I can't believe how big she is, at least she still likes me. She's been doing great in school and I still find random pictures or crafts that she has hung up in the house.

Cory is workin on a variety of projects. He is trying to get everything done that comes along with taking 18 credit hours, trying to look for summer internships, and looking for jobs for when he finishes in December.

We continue to be busy, and have somehow survived. And once we've finished all we got to worry about is real life jobs... that is it... nothing to worry about... nothing at all...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Now that you've organized yourself, can you come organize me? Thanks...