Thursday, May 15, 2008

We Made It!

Well we got here yesterday morning. And after that long drive I am glad that we hired some movers to unpack us. They had everything in the apartment within a few hours. We still aren't unpacked, but slowly getting things where they need to be. Madeleine christened the new carpet last night at about 2:30 am. She woke up and was throwing up til about 6:30 am. Cory and I are very VERY tired. And I will say that Knoxville does not have as many 24 hour places as Los Angeles.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can find the camera!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home! I left a long lame message on your (parents') answering machine. Someday we'll talk. I just know it.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry Madeleine was sick! That sucks! But I'm glad you're they're safe! When you get settled make sure you post pictures!

A moment in the Life of Stacey said...

I'm glad you made it there safely. It was so fun to see you! Wish you all good luck in Tennessee!