Saturday, March 8, 2008

Growing Up?

Yesterday Cory sold his 360 to one of his co-workers. He figures he won't have enough time to play this while going to lawschool. This was Cory's decision, I was quite suprised when he came home and told me he was selling it. Cory packed it up and all the games, controllers and the guitars for guitarhero and as he was putting them into the car Madeleine was crying "xbox... xbox..."

I've been a bit frazzled lately. Cory's decided to go to Tennesse for lawschool. So my mind is going 100 mph it seems constantly.

We are leaving to visit my parents in NYC tomarrow night. First vacation in over a year. Hopefully lots of pictures to come.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! As the wife of an xbox widow, I can fully understand the magnitude of that decision. Good job Cory! And yes, we need lots of pictures of New York! That would be so much fun! You need to let me know when you're going to Tennessee so we can see if we can squeeze in a trip.

Jesse said...

I PROTEST! I haven't played an XBOX game in over 2 years!!

Lisa said...

Ok FINE, a FORMER Xbox widow! sheesh

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm nearly speechless. AJ still asks longingly for a game system. Have I mentioned that TN and NC touch each other?