Monday, March 17, 2008

Back, But Sick!

We made it back from NYC late Thursday night. We had a blast. We were all very sad to leave Grandma and Grandpa, I think we all got a bit spoiled by being there. Madeleine got alone time with Grandma and Grandpa and Cory and I got alone time together! But Saturday morning we all woke up with sore throats and stuffy noses. We are still in the process of recovering. I will give more details of our trip and hopefully some pictures as soon as I start feeling better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back, and I leave tomorrow EARLY. Yeah, I been in socal for Katie's wedding, but I didn't realize you'd be back so soon. I guess it's okay since you're sick and probably not feeling up to play, and ps, I just worked all day anyway, but we almost could have hung out.
The end.

Lisa said...

Man, I hate being sick. But I'm glad you had a good time in NY. And how fun to hang out with your parents? Don't you love Grandma and Grandpa time? It's about that time that Jess and I look at each other and say "Oh yeah...you, how are you, haven't seen you for awhile."