Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Afternoon

Well Madeleine has been to early morning preschool this week, and so far so good. She seems to be adjusting fine to it. The early mornings are harder on me than her I think. Since I'm the one running around in the morning trying to get her to school on time.

Currently I'm procrastinating laundry. I've been going nonstop this morning and sat down for lunch, and now I'm having problems getting going again. But I NEEDS to do laundry no one needs to see me running around without a bra on tomarrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you on the laundry thing. Now that AJ is at home during the day he's in charge of laundry. I learned the hard way that he needs a few days warning and frequent reminders before I run out of underwears.

Lisa said...

I'm glad Madeleine is liking her preschool! It kind of makes me want to go to preschool. I loved it! But who would take care of the kids?