Thursday, December 20, 2007

Parchment Paper

What can I say? I'm a fan. I made so many cookies last night and this morning that I still feel like I'm swimming in them. It was so nice to be able to slap that on the cookie sheet and not worry about having to clean it after. Yay for that it made my holiday a little bit easier.



Here's a picture of Madeleine's bed currently. With all the boxes from xmas I decided to open one up. Madeleine and I sat on the floor and drew in crayon (unfortunately you cannot see our beautiful designs) a door, windows, flowers, pets and even a car. She calls it her house and insists on having it on her bed when she goes to bed at night. Who needs the fancy toys anyways!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO cute! I remember the days of big boxes being the best toy in the world.
And I'll be in a plane most of tomorrow, so if I don't get the chance - happy birthday! I love you!