Monday, August 6, 2007

August... already????

Well July came and went. And I really wish I had something exciting to post, but I don't. I got a terrible cold, and ended up taking 3 naps in one day. It literally knocked me out. Cory worked hard and Madeleine of course played hard. I've tried keeping up on house work, but I feel I have been playing catch up with it since I was out for those few days. Madeleine did great at her 3 year check up. If her speech does not improve in the next 5-6 months I'm to call to get some referals. Her potty training was going well, but has taken a few steps back recently. She knows all the words to the opening song of Spongebob Squarepants, and will sing it at the top of her lungs. And of course I can't make a post without posting some pictures of Madeleine, this is her playing in her Dora tent, which she insists on being put over her when she goes to bed at night. Tomarrow is Cory's day off and I'm not sure what we are going to do, but I'm sure whatever it is, it will be great.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow she is so cute. Her hair looks red in those pictures! And yeah, I know about the tent thing, (see my blog) They're a hit with the kiddies, eh? I'm sorry you were sick! Being sick in the summertime is the worst! I hope you're feeling better!

Lisa said...

And that was me that left that comment, not Jesse. Not that Jesse doesn't care....

Unknown said...

Sorry about being sick! We were just in Utah and AJ got sick, and I realized how much I depend on him to help me out. Madeleine is really cute, as usual.