Monday, June 4, 2007

Cleaning Party At My House

Well the windows are in. Yay! They still have to fix the furnace and the finish the frames on one of the doors but I think they are done. Which means I can clean and get things back to where they are supposed to be. My sanity can finally return. The windows look great though they are a bit thicker than the old ones, and so my parents will have to get some new drapes and blinds for some, but I say its just a reason to redecorate.

And I know you were all worried about my closet, don't worry they've fixed it, and covered up the metal tubes with drywall. All the workers have been very nice (except for one that got after me about Madeleine) and have cleaned up after themselves. So overall the expeirence wasn't horrible. Now I just have to clean and put things back, so yeah cleaning party at my house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what did that punk say to you about beautiful Madeleine?!
Congrats on the house progress, and I wish I could be there to help clean!

Nats said...

She had snuck out while I was in the shower and he gave me a bit of a lecture that she wasn't supposed to be around the workers. But thats ok, cause he was only here the one day. :)